While I’m not really a fan of doing the whole self-promoting thing, I promise that I will get this new website up and running soon. And I can tell you that I wear many hats. As you’d expect, this causes me to have a pretty bad case of hat hair.
I would like to thank all of my teachers for helping me to become the musician I am today. I am so grateful to them for their dedication, motivation and inspiration. They never gave up on me. Each one of them always pushed me to be a better musician, a more confident performer, and to believe in myself. I would like to become a professor of music where I can help guide, encourage, and nurture young composers as they grow to shape the course of the next generation of new classical and concert music.
Here are a few fun facts to hold you over while I’m updating the website:
- Prior to officially declaring my major as music theory & composition, I originally was MUED
- I composed my very first piece when I was in 7th grade – it was terrible
- I enjoy writing music for modern dance, short films, and hybrid-multimedia installations/collaborations for the stage
- I am creating e-learning content that focuses on various topics including: Pure Data, LilyPond, and sound design
- I love discovering new sounds and creating sounds that have never been heard before
- My music company offers a broad range of content including:
- – royalty-free production music
- – sample libraries
- – ASMR content
- – original source material for sound designers
- I’m particularly interested in fusing elements of sound design with new classical concert music
- I have worked as an independent audio engineer/sound designer for the past 12 years
If you would like to see a list of my compositions, click here.
If you’re interested in having a lesson with me, please sign up on this page.