Admittedly, I’m not very comfortable with self-promoting. I often struggle with it. But this new website is a work-in-progress so here’s a little something to hold you over until I add some more exciting audio/video stuff soon.
- I’m a classically trained pianist / composer and I’ve been a sound designer for the past 20 years
- Some of my current projects include building modular synths and creating patches for software synthesizers
- My digital recorder goes everywhere with me – I love discovering new sounds…(from sound)
- I’m currently a full-time music teacher and preparing to go back to school for my doctorate in the foreseeable future
- I create free e-learning content that focuses on LilyPond, Pure Data, and sound design
- Originally I was a MUED major before switching to music theory & composition
- In the 7th grade I composed my very first piece (it was terrible)
- Composing music for collaborative mixed-media installations, short films, and improvisational dance really interests me
- I’m proud to support the strong and vibrant new music scene in the Boston area
- I compose royalty-free production music for online media, podcasts, games, and TV
- My music company offers content including sample libraries, ASMR, and original source material (Patches & SFX)
- I love musical puzzles
- I wear many hats
- I always have wicked bad hat hair
- This is by far the most I’ve ever used the first-person singular nominative case personal pronoun in one setting
I would like to thank all of my teachers for helping me to become the musician and composer I am today. I am so grateful to them for their dedication, motivation and inspiration. They never gave up on me. Each one of them always pushed me to be a better musician, a more confident performer, and to believe in myself. I would like to become a professor of music where I too can help guide, encourage, and nurture young composers as they grow to shape the course of the next generation of new concert music.
If you would like to see a list of my compositions, here they are.
If you’re interested in having a lesson with me, please sign up on this page.
Curious about what projects I’m currently working on? Looking for custom sound design / commissioned work? This page is for you.