While I’m not really a fan of doing the whole self-promoting thing, I promise that I will get this new website up and running soon. However, I can tell you that I wear many hats. And as you’d expect, this means that I often walk around with a pretty bad case of hat hair.
I would like to thank all of my teachers for helping me to become the musician I am today. I am so grateful to them for their dedication, motivation and inspiration. They never gave up on me. Each one of them always pushed me to be a better musician, a more confident performer, and to believe in myself. I would like to become a professor of music where I too can help guide, encourage, and nurture young composers as they grow to shape the course of the next generation of new concert music.
Here are a few fun facts about me to hold you over while I’m updating my website:
- Prior to officially declaring my major as music theory & composition, I originally was MUED
- I composed my very first piece when I was in 7th grade – it was terrible
- I really enjoy writing music for dance, short films, and mixed-media installations/collaborations
- I create e-learning content that focuses on several topics including: Pure Data, LilyPond, and sound design
- I’m particularly interested in fusing together elements of synthesis and sound design with new classical concert music
- I carry my digital recorder with me everywhere I go because I love discovering sounds and using them to create new sounds…from sound
- My music company now offers a broad range of content including:
- – royalty-free production music
- – sample libraries
- – ASMR content
- – original source material for sound designers
If you would like to see a list of my compositions, click here.
If you’re interested in having a lesson with me, please sign up on this page.